On this page I keep a short list of what is currently happening in my life. In theory I will update this every 3 to 6 months. The date of my last update is at the top of the list, so if 6 months have passed since then feel free to add a comment reminding me to refresh the list.
The idea of having a ‘Now” page comes from Derek Sivers who pioneered the practice back in 2015. Since then many others have adopted it, I was prompted to start this page by C J Chivers in January 2019.
29 January 2019:
- Work: Biochemistry lab technician
- Study: Preparing to study environmental management
- Faith: Focussing on reading the Bible every day and wanting to foster more awareness of God in our kids.
- Family: One child in last year of high school, one in the first year of high school, and one mid-way through primary school. The year ahead will bring driving lessons, teenage angst, and some learning difficulties to deal with. Also a new job beginning for my wife.
- Projects: Finishing a model boat for my son.
- On my mind: Poetry, fiction story ideas, global warming.