Today we are packing up the car ready to head off for our summer holiday. Although we don’t travel particularly far, it always seems a long way in hot weather with three young kids and a dog or two in a small car.
We will be staying in a small cabin at a camping ground. Friends will also be camping there too so our kids are looking forward to having someone else to play with. We are looking forward to being able to read a book in the shade while supervising children playing angelically. (Dreams are free!)
Holiday from blogging also:
Much as I enjoy writing, I’m also looking forward to not being able to access the internet for a week. So no new posts will show up in that time. If you’re needing something to read have a poke around some of my older posts – try using the ‘category’ list in the sidebar as a way to find posts. Or take a stab and use the search box.
Have a good week, God bless.
Gifts I have noticed recently:
763) Abundance as my normal experience.
764) Clean, cold water on a hot day.
765) A New year’s day picnic a Purakanui inlet.
766) Being woken up by a toy truck driving over my head.
767) First born’s 10th birthday.
768) Christmas day with great friends.
769) Middle child’s birthday.
770) Father-in-law helping me cut down our prickly front hedge.
771) Two weeks off work.
772) Seeing a miracle baby walking and laughing.
773) Heather and I working together as a team.
774) Our old dog keeping Poppa company while we are away.
775) Looking forward to holiday soccer games.
776) And water fights!
777) Music from The Lion King stuck in my head.
778) Vacuuming our car out.
779) Fresh peas in pods.
Photo of vintage car: pjjones (iStock)